Monday, April 11, 2011

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

My hair is gone.  Gone.  It is off to a better place thanks to Locks of Love and Buzzing 4 Change.  I miss it.  It is nice to know that someone who does not have hair will be getting some of mine, but still, any drastic change is difficult to adjust to at first.  I am sure that in a few weeks I will get used to this new look and I won't think "...what did I do..." every time I look in the mirror.

I figure this is just the first step of starting my modeling career.  Let's be real, without much hair, you can focus without distraction on my exquisite bone structure.  I should have done this years ago!  The next step will be growing approximately eight inches and I really don't think that should take long at all.  Pass the vegetables, I am on my way to see Tyra Banks!

No comments:

Post a Comment